As the owner of Stoll Consulting and Management, I call the area around operations and supply chain my home. Learned from scratch, purchasing, controlling, production, quality and logistics are my passion and indispensable parts of my everyday working life.
By now, I can look back on several interesting and successful projects:
- Establishment of a commercial and production office in the USA
- Introduction of various lean tools in the areas of procurement, logistics and production
- Restructuring of several production areas for cost optimization and adaptation to changing requirements
- Conception of international procurement strategies and introduction of a central purchasing principal in the EMEA region
- Integration of a business unit and the associated procurement channels, operational processes and production cycles
- Realization of various make-or-buy analyzes and deduction of appropriate actions
- Product cost reduction by through the development of sourcing and manufacturing strategies by using Semi-Knocked-Down kits as supplies from China
Last as COO and authorized signatory for an international mechanical engineering company, I realized that the repetitive tasks in the same environment are not challenging enough. That's why I made the decision to go into self-employment.
From the previous activities I gained my experiences, which help me now for complex challenges to keep cool and make the right decisions.
Today, as the head of SCM experts, I am at your disposal as a consultant and interim manager.
In addition, I also pass on my expertise as a member of the board of examiners and technical experts for the local Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Do not hesitate and let us tackle your challenge in a non-binding initial discussion.